Wednesday, July 16, 2014

baby Dub clothing haul

Alternate title: My Baby Has No Pants.

I've tried to control myself, I swear. I just. can't. help it!! I'm addicted to buying baby clothes and it's only going to get worse when we find out the sex in a few weeks. I learned from a great friend to never buy baby clothes unless they are on sale with an additional percent off, and I definitely took that to heart. Gap has been running an "additional 40% off sale price" promotion for basically all of July. Some of these onesies from were less than $3! Seriously, find me someone that would pass that up. It's really hard to find anything but onesies that are gender neutral, therefore our sweet winter baby has almost no pants at this point in time. We will hopefully find out the sex at our appointment on July 31st (!!!!!) After that, this baby will be fully decorated from head to toe!

{This haul also includes some awesome gifts from friends and family}


1 comment: