Monday, July 28, 2014

17-19 weeks!

{everybody swears it's a boy…what do you think?!}
How far along? 19 weeks
Weight? 149
Maternity clothes? Yes. And they are practically sacred in my wardrobe now, especially maternity underwear!
Stretch marks? No
Belly button in or out? In
Exercise? The last few weeks have been rather…lazy.
Symptoms? Aside from being visibly pregnant and fielding questions about that (which always catch me off guard because I forget people can freaking SEE it), not much has been going on. Heartburn here and there and random sneezing have been the only weird things that have shown up.
Sleep? I’ve been sleeping well, but have reverted back to super sleepiness throughout the day. My eyes are burning, they want to close so bad!
Movement? I woke up on Thursday the 17th (17 weeks) to major movement that lasted like 30-45 minutes! I thought that was the start of being able to feel consistent kicks from the outside but I think I just got lucky. Baby has since moved farther from the front and I don’t feel it as forcefully. I can’t wait for Brian to be able to feel for himself! He touches my belly so lightly because he doesn’t want to “hurt the baby."  I’m excited for baby to show papa that it's stronger than he thinks!
Cravings? Ice water like crazy, always thirsty. Oh and weirdest thing so far: cold pizza sauce and shredded mozzarella mixed together with a spoon, like a pizza lunchable with no bread. 
Aversions? Just general pickiness, nothing out of the ordinary.
Mood? Maybe a little snappier and less patient than normal. Maybe.
Miss anything?  Not really
Best moment this week? Brian told me recently that he’s not sure if he wants to find out the sex of the baby after all, so we’ve been bouncing back and forth about finding out or not. It’s been the most baby-centered conversation we’ve had so far so it’s been really fun talking through the possibilities. We still haven’t decided. You’ll know by the next post what ends up happening!!
Looking forward to? Our anatomy scan is THIS THURSDAY! We haven’t had an ultrasound since 8 weeks so to say I’m anxious to see how babypants is doing is a major understatement. Hoping for nothing but good news…and good pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment